We prefer Adobe artwork files psd, pdf, jpeg or tiff formats. The artwork may be computer generated or hand drawn. Detailed specifications are important and must be included with the artwork.
You will need to provide the following specifications with your design as a minimum:
- Size: Height, width and depth (cm or inches).
- Closure: Buckle, button, clasp, magnetic snap, hook and loop (Velcro) or zip.
- Pockets: Internal, external, side pockets.
- Straps: One or two, shoulder / handheld or both, length and width of straps.
- Composition: External material type and colour, interior lining material and colour.
- Hardware: Brass (solid or antique), nickel (dark, pearl or matted), gold (matted, satin or rose) gun metal etc.
- Additional custom details: Trimming, tassel, tag, decorations, piping and logo (logo detail as per specified below) etc.
PU (polyurethane), PVC (vinyl). PU artificial leathers are the most popular and widely used. They are readily available in many different colours and patterns, reducing lead times considerably.
Canvas fabrics, oxford fabrics, rayon cloth, pvc or plain flocking, suede, nylon-cotton fabric, linen-cotton fabric etc.
Nylon-cotton blend, nylon, cotton, polyester, satin, suede etc.
The logo artwork needs to be vectorised and the font should be outlined. Include the name of the font to ensure that it is not inadvertently changed by the system. Specify the size, colour etc.
Hot stamping, hardware logo plate or custom signature hardware.
Artwork for the internal label, if any.
Confirm swatches, lining fabrics as well as hardware and colour for samples production.
- Styling and paper pattern making.
- Customer review.
- Implement changes or improvement.
- Shipping of samples.
Samples Lead Time:
5 days to 2 weeks, depends on complexity of design and the specifications. The lead time may be extended if there are additional custom details involved such as custom hardware, lining etc.